本网站旨在准确地展示学术项目, 学校对本学年的政策和个人期望. 然而, routine changes in programs and in financial charges may occur and will apply to the academic year. Because the university reserves the right to withdraw or add offerings and make other necessary changes this website is a guide and is 不 an irrevocable contract between the student and the university. The university is 不 liable for inadvertent errors or for statements made by faculty of advisors contrary to published requirements.
当你浏览我们的网站时, advertising cookies may be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. 我们的饼干可以 不 collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or 电话号码. 然而, personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, 另一方面, 是否会在用户会话结束时过期, 当浏览器关闭时.
- 身份验证: 当您访问我们的网站和浏览我们的网站时，识别您的身份
- 安全: 保护用户帐户, 包括防止欺诈使用登录凭证, 保护我们的网站和服务
- 广告: 帮助我们展示与您相关的广告，包括再营销
你可以参观 数字广告联盟 识别并选择退出基于饼干的定向广告. 或者，您也可以通过访问 网络广告倡议退出页面.
除了, your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether browser cookies are set and to delete them. For more information about these controls, visit your browser or device's help material.
我们使用谷歌Analytics. The information gathered by Google Analytics cookies relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website. 谷歌的隐私政策可在以下网站查阅: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
我们使用谷歌AdWords. The information gathered by Google AdWords cookies is used to serve you with relevant advertising based on your interests, 由您使用我们的网站和其他网站决定. 你可以选择不使用谷歌的饼干访问谷歌的 广告设置.
我们使用Facebook广告. The information gathered by Facebook cookies is used to serve you with relevant advertising based on your interests and use of our website. You can opt out of seeing online interest-based ads from Facebook and other participating companies through the 数字广告联盟 在美国，是 加拿大数字广告联盟 在加拿大，或 欧洲互动数字广告联盟 在欧洲
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) is a Federal law that is administered by the 家庭政策执行办事处 in the U.S. 教育部. 20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99. FERPA适用于接受任何联邦资助的教育机构. w88体育(SWU)受FERPA的约束.
学生的教育记录保存在学术记录办公室. FERPA affords eligible students certain rights with respect to their education records. An “eligible student” is a student who is at least 18 years of age or who is enrolled at a postsecondary institution. Education records are records that contain information directly related to a student and are maintained by the university or by a party acting for the university. FERPA的权利包括:
- The right to inspect and review the student's education records within 45 days after SWU receives the student’s request. The university will make arrangements for access to the records and will 不ify the student of these arrangements. The student will be required to present proof of identification for access to the records.
- 挑战的权利, 以书面形式, the content of the student’s education records that the student believes is inaccurate, 误导, 或以其他方式侵犯《w88体育》规定的学生隐私权. The student shall be granted a hearing if the outcome of the challenge is unsatisfactory to the student. The student may submit an explanatory statement for inclusion in the education record if the outcome of the hearing is deemed unsatisfactory by the student.
- The right to prevent disclosure of the student’s education record except to the extent that FERPA authorizes disclosure without the student’s consent. 学生的教育记录可以在未经学生书面同意的情况下公布:
- to school officials with legitimate educational interests: a school official is an individual who has a legitimate need to review an education record in order to fulfill his or her professional responsibilities to SWU;
- to third parties endorsed by SWU who perform an institutional service or function for the university;
- to officials of a不her postsecondary institution in which a student seeks or intends to enroll;
- 向美国的授权代表. S. 美国审计长. S. 美国司法部长.S. 教育部长, 或者州和地方教育机构, such as a state postsecondary authority that is responsible for supervising the university’s state-supported education programs;
- in connection with financial aid for which the student has applied or which the student has received;
- to parents of an eligible student if the student is a dependent for IRS tax purposes as defined in Section 152 of the Internal Revenue Code;
- to the parents of a student under 21 years of age who is found in violation of any Federal, 状态, 或者当地法律, 或任何w88体育的规定或政策, 管制使用或拥有酒精或受管制物质;
- when directory information is requested: directory information at SWU includes student’s name, 本地及永久地址, 电话号码, SWU邮件, 出生日期和地点, 主要研究领域, 出席日期, 获得的学位和奖励(包括奖学金), 参加官方认可的活动和体育项目, 以及运动队成员的体重和身高.
- 向美国提出申诉的权利.S. 教育部 concerning alleged failures by the university to comply with the requirements of FERPA.
Students may withhold disclosure of directory information by submitting the non-disclosure form available in the Office of Academic Records. 要求保密的书面请求最多可接受一年. 在没有保密协议的情况下, w88体育可能会相应地发布学生的目录信息.